Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BECOMING NORMAN website is LIVE!


I'm so excited to announce that the website for Becoming Norman is now live!!! It's still under construction and there will be more to come in the weeks ahead, but now there is something for people to see and there's a link to buy tickets to the show! http://becomingnorman.com/

Thank you so much to Eric Pargac! He did such a fantastic job with the things we discussed at the production meeting on Monday, and I am so pleased with his design! He really captured the sense and feel of the cards I make and sell through my business It's in the Cards, right down to the little brads that attach the banner greetings to the front of the cards. I can't wait to see what he does for the rest of the artwork for the show!!!

No comments:


Handmade Valentines from It's in the Cards

Handmade greeting cards from It's in the Cards